References and websites to help build an understanding of incorporating sustainability into development projects and the benefits associated with an EnviroDevelopment certification.
- Business Case for EnviroDevelopment Certification. Overview of the EnviroDevelopment program and potential benefits to developers, project teams, government and community. http://www.envirodevelopment.com/_dbase_upl/UDIA_EnviroDevelopment_Business_Case_final.pdf
- Developer Factsheets. Factsheets provide an overview of the benefits to the developer and tips on how best to achieve each element. http://www.envirodevelopment.com.au/_dbase_upl/Developer_Fact_Sheets.pdf
- EnviroDevelopment Survey Findings (2013). Factsheet on a 2013 survey of developers using the EnviroDevelopment branding. http://www.envirodevelopment.com.au/_dbase_upl/2013_EnviroDevelopment_Survey_Fact_Sheet.pdf
- Smart Waste Guide. A guide for builders, subcontractors and clients to help avoid, reduce, reuse and recycle waste. https://www.mbawa.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Smart-Waste-Guide-resized.pdf
- Western Power – Information and examples on innovative energy solutions in WA.
- Water Corporation – Information on water efficiency programs including the Waterwise Development endorsement.
- CRC Water Sensitive Cities – Research centre to help revolutionise urban water management.
- CRC Low Carbon Living – National research and innovation hub for a low carbon built environment sector.
- Josh’s House – Showcases benefits of sustainable housing to the community through demonstration and inspiration.