Join us for an evening of insights and discussion around the issues, the successes, and the future of Development Assessment Panels (DAPs).
A panel of industry experts will share their thoughts, featuring;
DAP presiding members
- Megan Adair, Project Director- Woodsome Management
- Paul Kotsoglo, Managing Director- Planning Solutions
- Karen Hyde, Senior Associate- Taylor Burrell Barnett
- Ross Povey, Director Planning & Development- City of Stirling
- Scott Cameron, General Manager Project Coordination- Finbar
- Sean Fairfoul, Manager of Planning Services- Rowe Group
Key timings as follows; Registrations 5.00 – 5.30pm, Panel Discussion 5.30 – 6.30pm, Networking 6.30 – 8.00pm (canapes and beverages provided).
There are limited places for this event, so don’t miss this opportunity to have all of your questions answered during the interactive Q&A and network with development industry professionals.
PROUDLY HOSTED BY OUTLOOK PARTNERS:
Date: 09 May 2019
Time: 5.00 - 8.00pm
Location: Cassia & Karri Room; The Westin Perth