After what has been an unprecedented year globally, we now turn our attention to the future and what this means for the years to come.
- With migration a core driver of residential markets and development, how will ongoing border closures and uncertainty impact population growth and demand for property in WA?
- With both Queensland and WA experiencing severe rental shortages, how does the public and private sectors need to respond to avoid the consequences of a rental crisis?
- What lasting impacts will COVID have on our local, national and global economy and on our key trade partnerships with China?
- How should Western Australia leverage the opportunity of a State Election to help make Perth a global destination of choice to live, work and invest
Political Editor at Network Ten and guest panellist on Channel Ten’s The Project, Dr Peter van Onselen joins us from Sydney to provide an economic and political outlook for Western Australia after what has been an unprecedented year globally.
Following Peter’s opening comments will be an interactive panel discussion facilitated by Darren Cooper, Managing Director – Development Capital Management, to delve deeper into what we can expect for 2021 and beyond.
EXPERT PANELLISTS INCLUDE:
- Gareth Parker – 6PR & Insiders
- Julie-Anne Sprague – Financial Review
- Gavin Hegney – Property Analyst and Commentator
This event will set the scene for an interesting and potentially game-changing 2021!
Attendance at this event attracts 1 REBA CPD point.
Please complete the booking form above and return to email@example.com. Payments can be paid via credit card using the PAY NOW button on your invoice once received. Please note that no cancellations, credit or refunds will be available
PROUDLY HOSTED BY:
Date: 26 Mar 2021
Time: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Location: Crown Perth (Great Eastern Hwy, Burswood WA 6100)