Affordability is the primary driver of housing decisions for the majority of home buyers. As the property market heats up and residential supply is progressively restricted, we are again witnessing increasing housing affordability pressures and limited choice for home buyers.
With the Perth and Peel @3.5 million frameworks up for review, and the upcoming release of the State Infrastructure Strategy – it’s the perfect time to test and challenge how we deliver a connected city with affordable housing options to meet a range of household needs.
We will challenge the assumptions and ask the burning questions:
- Are we accurately measuring land & dwelling supply for Perth and Peel?
- Do we really have enough unconstrained land to meet future demand?
- Are master-planned communities a product of the past?
- How do we achieve 47% infill and avoid delivering dumb density?
- What are the key challenges in delivering our connected city and how should we respond?
- Can the market afford to buy into the infill dream?
Do not miss this deep dive and debate around the future of urban development in Perth and Peel.
PROUDLY HOSTED BY:
Date: 11 Jun 2021
Time: 12.00 - 2.30pm
Location: Crown Perth (Great Eastern Hwy, Burswood WA 6100)