With hundreds of millions of dollars in development contributions sitting idle in WA, issues have been highlighted around governance, transparency and accountability of the schemes.
The Western Australian Planning Commission (WAPC) has responded to concerns from the development industry around the need for greater consistency and transparency when charging developers. The current review of State Planning Policy 3.6 – Development Contributions for Infrastructure is welcomed, and will reignite the debate about how the development industry contributes to key community infrastructure.
Join us for our May Industry Breakfast with David Caddy, Chairman of the WAPC as he sets the scene, sharing insights around the State Planning Policy and current review more broadly.
Following, our panel of industry experts will examine Development Contributions in WA, featuring;
- Jeremy Cordina, General Manager, Land Development- Parcel Property (panel facilitator)
- Stephen Cain, CEO- City of Cockburn
- Jane Bennett, Director- CLE Town Planning and Design
- Craig Shepherd, Director Infrastructure and Urban Renewal- PwC
- Col Dutton, General Manager Residential WA, Stockland
PROUDLY HOSTED BY :
Date: 29 May 2019
Time: 7.30 - 9.30am
Location: Astral Ballroom, Crown Perth (Great Eastern Hwy, Burswood WA 6100)