Join us for the exclusive launch of UDIA WA’s latest review into Development Contribution Plans in the Perth and Peel Region.
The findings of this in depth review will provide insight into the scale, nature and detail behind challenges associated with adhering to the long held principals of infrastructure contributions policy including the need and nexus, transparency, accountability, equity and certainty.
The timing could not be better for exploring these issues as we near the release of the final revised State Planning Policy 3.6 Infrastructure Contributions.
Speakers and panel discussion will cover:
- What is needed to ensure the revised SPP 3.6 delivers on its intent and principles?
- What are the mechanisms to ensure compliance and mutual obligations?
- An outline of infrastructure contributions plans administered well
- How does Government and industry work successfully together toward shared outcomes?
Our expert panel includes:
- Jeremy Cordina, Vice President – UDIA WA and General Manager (Land) – Parcel Property
- Darren Cooper, Managing Director – Development Capital Management
- Len Kosova, Director – LK Advisory
- David Caddy, Chairman – WAPC
- Rhonda Hardy, CEO – City of Kalamunda
PLEASE NOTE: Should you wish to pay via invoice or EFT, please complete the above booking form and return to email@example.com. Should you wish to pay via credit card please complete the online booking form below. Please note that no cancellations, credit or refunds will be available.
PROUDLY HOSTED BY:
Event Sponsor –
Event Sponsor –
Date: 11 Nov 2020
Time: 7.30 - 9.30am
Location: Crown Perth (Great Eastern Hwy, Burswood WA 6100)